Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MarketPlace

Hello all! This time last year we were in Mazatlan. I wish we were there right now. It has been very cold lately. I've updated the gear page and changed it to MarketPlace.
I'm trying to work from home.

What else is new? Lenard is working in Bakersfield for a few months. Actually night quite Bakersfield. He's working in the city of Wasco.

As for me, first semester at Berkeley City College is coming to an end. I can hardly wait. Word to the wise, do not take more than one online class. It's a lot of homework. It's not for busy people. If you're very smart and have nothing else to do but stay on your computer all day long and every day of the week, go for it. Next semester, I'll have one online class and 3 onsite classes. EXCITED!

Hey, you have 25 Christmas shopping days left.


No comments:

Post a Comment