Friday, July 29, 2011

Hot showers

We left Cojo anchorage at 4am this morning.

Arrived in Morro Bay at 2pm. The first thing on the agenda is take a nice hot shower. Lately it has been hard taking sun showers on the boat but if the sun does not come out, we don't have hot water. Mind you we can heat up some water but we don't want to use our propane when you can take a real shower. However, here in Morro bay the cost of a 2 minute shower is twenty-five cents. Another thing about sun shower is you only have 2-1/2 gallons for 2 people to shampoo and body wash. I know some of you are saying that is not enough. Well try it and you'll find out how much water you use or how much water you can save. Of course it is nice to take a long hot shower once in awhile.

Anyway, so I put four quarters and that gives me 8 minutes to shampoo and wash my whole body.

Well that must have been the longest 8 minutes. It seemed to me that it was at least 15 minutes. Lenard and I agreed we could have saved 50 cents. Six minutes would have been sufficient.










Notice the calm and flat seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment